Do you know there are apps that are developed to make social media management easy? You Don’t?. Fret not, you are in the right place. Social Media management can be such a chore, and with the myriad of inventions coming up today, the technicalities involved in social media management have been demystified, making it easier to exploit social media to its maximum potential – which one of them is lead generation.
As a business extending its reach to social media, and with the lots of benefits ascribed to using social media, you want to get the best tools that will enable you to make a bold statement; which is why in this article, I will be throwing more light on some of the highly effective social media management tools you should harness – that is if you aren’t using them already.
If you are talking about the best social media automation tools available, then this Agora Pulse is one tool that should earn the top 5 spots easily. The tool is power-packed with features that make it easier to meander through common hassles most businesses face on social media.
Here are some of the benefits of using Agora Pulse:
- Observe and give feedback to engagements on one dashboard: This is one feature that is uncommon among social media tools available today, most of them specializes on a particular social media platform; but with this tool, you can monitor and respond to all engagements on the prominent social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc. all in one place.
- Keeps track of your performance metrics: You want to track progress? this social media tool helps with that. With this tool, important data like, best posts, worst posts, the best day to post, the best time to post, competitors, etc. would be brought to your knowledge to facilitate optimum performance.
- Republishing of social media contents: This app is fortified with the ability to share your posts recurrently within a fixed schedule.
- Helps you collaborate with team members.
This is like the top social media automation tool that comes to the mind of many when such a topic is being brought up; that stems from the fact that the tool is very much effective. Similar to Agora Pulse, Hootsuite is also power-packed with features that make social media management easy.
Here are some of the pros of using Hootsuite:
- Keep track of various social media platforms at once: As a business, it is only normal that you are active on various social media platforms, an app like Hootsuite makes it a possibility for you to be able to keep track of all activities playing out in your various social media channels.
- Fortified with inbuilt analytics: With this feature, you can get a detailed breakdown of your performance on social media. This is like a score sheet that grades with different parameters. Once you pay close attention to the data being served, you will surely aim to do better on social media.
- Makes it easy to share information: You can just be having a field day online and you sight something worth sharing on your social media channels, with the hootlet plug in hanging on your browser, you can easily share whatever you want to share at any given time.
- Keep track of conversations about your brand: One contributing factor to growth is paying close attention to the needs of your customers and what better way to do that than to be abreast of what customers think about your products or services; that way you can enhance your products to match customer’s needs and boost sales in the long run.
- Makes it easy to manage customer service on social media: This is one of the fears of most businesses extending their reach to social media, there is always a stash of messages that is sometimes left unattended. But with Hootsuite, you get to see their questions and attend to them judiciously.
- Helps you collaborate with team members.
- Promotes reposting of social media content.
- Makes it easy for you to search for influencers that can help give you that boost.
This app was initially referred to as JustUnfollow. It is one of the effective social media management tools that will help you build an audience quickly if you are just starting out. Particularly, CrownFire is more effective with Twitter but can still function to some extent with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Shopify, WordPress, and Etsy.
Its Top Features are:
- Helps clear inactive followers: It is only a waste of time to keep following a user that is rarely active online, so this app helps you cut down on most of them. Also, it helps to recalibrate the ratio between your followers and people that you follow to an appealing figure so you don’t look like a joke.
- Repost feature: When you sync your Instagram with this app, you can easily repost whatever you want to repost – though it is a little different from how it is done on Instagram.
- Helps you know your fans: Your fans are basically those that follow you but you don’t follow back, with this app, you can be able to view them and follow back those that align with your interests and goals.
- Copy followers: As the name implies, you can literally copy the followers of your competitors, all that you need do is to search for the competitor in question and take your pick out of the numerous followers they have.
Just like Hootsuite and Agora Pulse, this is another social media management tool that has tons of amazing features. SproutSocial most obvious limitation is that it is only restricted to four social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Below are Some of the Benefits of Using SproutSocial:
- It has a well-organized dashboard that makes it easy to have access to important information.
- The messages of all your social media accounts are aligned in one long stream, making it easier for you to multitask.
- With this app, you can also search for high conversion keywords.
- You get free data report based on the analysis done on your social media accounts.
- You can make recurring posts at a fixed schedule.
- You can also keep track of your followers.
Social media management has been made easy with the aforementioned apps and some others that weren’t mentioned in this article. Give your business that edge by automating it on social media today and you’ll forever be grateful for making that decision.